Prime Child Care management system has been popular with nonprofit child care organizations largely due to how flexible and simple it is to track and manage third-party payments. With the release of Prime Child Care 2.5 nonprofits have even more reason to smile! You can now track and manage your budgets in real-time in addition to generating the reports you need internally or for third-parties. Schedule a live tour to see it in action!
Every year Prime Child Care implements the new income tax withholding tables into our Payroll module. We usually do this by the beginning of January to ensure withholdings for the next year are correct. However, due to the tax reform bill which was signed into law on December 22, the IRS has directed employers to continue using 2017 withholding tables through January of 2018. The IRS has announced the new guidelines should be available by February. Here is a link to the IRS
As always, you don’t need to do anything. Once the new withholding guidance information is published, we will update the tables used by Prime and payroll calculations will adjust accordingly.
Our latest update doesn't just bring the latest security and compliance patches you are likely accustomed to with other child care management software. We take every opportunity to pack in as many new features as possible driven by all of the input and feedback of our fantastic customers! This latest update (2.4.3) is no different boasting the following to name a few:
- CACFP Meal Program Management & Claims: Now your subsidies are automatically applied to the menus/meal plans you create. Easily customize and track ingredients, serving sizes and costs while using easy drag-and-drop menu creation with real-time budget projections and maximize every dollar of your meal programs.
- Class Management & Planning: Administrators can now configure your desired teacher/student ratios and get busy balancing your classes and planning your next session like a pro in no-time! Assign teachers and aides with real-time ratio updates ensuring your classes are always balanced and full!
- Notes/Teacher Reports: All of our customers have loved our easy note system that allows users to easily create notes and upload file for staff use or publish to the Parent Portal. This latest version takes it quite a leap further. Now users can not only publish to the Parent Portal, but notes can be sent directly to the parent via email as well. While this feature is great for things such as teachers' Daily Reports, it goes much further, allowing users to require an electronic signature from the parent(s) if needed for such items as Incident Reports.
- Text Message Blasts & Enhanced Communications: Communication is absolutely critical to every child care center! So much so that we strive to include truly helpful communications enhancements in every update we release. Not only does this update bring even easier marketing communications with your waitlisted customers, it also features the release of Text Blasts! All Prime Child Care customers get a basic package of messages each month that covers the needs of most organizations for FREE! However, super-affordable bulk messaging packages are available for heavy users.
Prime Child Care version 2.4 is packed with features galore! We have delivered powerful new tools and handy updates to existing features just in time for the holidays!
Form Builder: Easily create, edit and manage your organization's enrollment, admission, registrations, and all other forms completely online. Form Builder not only makes creating your online forms a snap, it helps you publish the forms to your website, social media and through email to current and new customers alike! All of the information your customers provide goes directly into your system as directed by you making it one of the biggest time savers yet in child care management. See for yourself in this video!
Fast Blast: One of the biggest challenges many of our customers have is moving into a child care management system from other systems and processes. Fast Blast makes it extremely easy for almost any child center or school to get up and running with Prime Child Care in minutes! Upload your own common database files or even copy and paste from virtually any application. Fast Blast will automatically sort through all the data and load the recipients for you! Quickly and easily manage your lists and Blast your customers the links to you custom online forms for super fast implementation! You can see Fast Blast in action in this video!
- PTO Management (Personal Time Off): PTO is Back! This is actually the second release of our popular PTO feature which gives directors the ability to easily track manage the staff's PTO.
- Bank Deposits are now available and configurable in the finance section of Prime Child care
- Users can now email all generated report
- Great "user experience" updates to the Parent Portal to make your customers smile!
We are excited and getting geared up for the Texas Licensed Child Care Association Conference in San Antonio, Texas Oct. 14th and 15th. We will be releasing new products that make it even easier for child care centers to leverage mobile technology for student and staff check-in and communications, so keep an eye out for contest and give away announcements. Come see us at the Texas TLCCA conference in San Antonio, Texas!